When thinking about modern, innovative learning we need to consider relationships and how can what we are doing enhance the relationships were are building.
- Why are we changing groups every three weeks?
- How can flexible groupings be used to strengthen relationships?
- Will some children work better with a particular teacher?
- Does the child need to see things from a different perspective to make the learning clearer?
- Would the child be best with their 'home room' teacher and not move elsewhere?