- What can we do differently?
- How can this be avoided?
- How are we equipping them for a future?
Learning needs to be...
- engaging, personalised, real life, collaborative, relevant, responsive and messy
- connected - subjects don't occur in isolation in real life
- helpful to our students
- changing to meet the needs of a changing world, we can't keep doing it the same way
Our students will need to...
- deal with data
- work globally
- self manage
- organise, collaborate, plan, reflect and assess
- learn through real life enquiries
- work with different people; ages, cultures, thinkers
- be digitally responsible
What are we doing to encourage this kind of thinking and learning?
Why do you do what you do?
Would you want to be in your class?
How much of your day is having an impact?
How do you use student voice in your learning design?