Why Blog?

I love to share things I come across with colleagues, parents and friends and others interested in matters to do with education. I am particularly interested in inquiry learning, gifted education, fostering independence and growing emotional literacy in our children. You may find posts interesting, you may not. You may agree, you may not but the important thing is you ponder about how it sits with you and your learning journey.

Have a great day!

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Pay it Forward

I love this movie as it is a fabulous example of a simple movie with a powerful message, more than that I love the message about humanity that it conveys. The fact that it is in Thai is irrelevant to the message. It is actually an advert for a Thai communication company, not that we know that at all.
It would be great to share with your class as part of the power of doing good or paying it forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment