Why Blog?

I love to share things I come across with colleagues, parents and friends and others interested in matters to do with education. I am particularly interested in inquiry learning, gifted education, fostering independence and growing emotional literacy in our children. You may find posts interesting, you may not. You may agree, you may not but the important thing is you ponder about how it sits with you and your learning journey.

Have a great day!

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Playing with Words

I love to use technology to engage children in writing and these ideas for using wordle are fabulous. I few I have used but many are new. Like anything, there are a few you would skip and I am sure you will think of a few more. If you do, post it in a comment!

Here is the wordle link http://www.wordle.net/ there are similar other tools.

Click on the link to find the wordle ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment